Work It Momma is a community blog by working moms and for work it moms. It is our vision to provide the ultimate guide for working moms everywhere. We want to deliver relevant content that matters to you and is worth your precious time to spend reading it. Our hope is that when you read our content that it motivates you to be the best mom, friend, wife, employee, aunt, sister, crafter, and child of God that you can be. Work It Momma also wants to give moms from all types of backgrounds a chance to connect and contribute their successes, fears, failures and feelings to other working moms.
Here is just a taste of the great resources we have in store for this year:
- Mini- Devotionals
- A quick read that has big impact! No fluff allowed.
- New contributing authors
- We want you to hear from all working moms in all walks of life.
- Crafts and projects for the family
- Quick recipes for weeknight meals
- Templates for invitations, party favors and more
- Freebies! Giveaways, giveaways, giveaways
- Exclusive crochet patterns written by Rachel
Please let us know what you want to read about. If there is any topic you have in mind, drop us a line on the contact page.
We know what we are, but know not what we may be.
Work It Momma wants to encourage every working mom to be at her fullest potential. Life can be a grind and sometimes it takes the right encouragement to change the feeling of defeat and monotony to one of success and excitement.